SEAFRIGO group is a major player in international logistics.
We have based our international development on owned infrastructures. We have offices in 20 countries and a global partner network giving you an access to all destinations.
Our 1200 logistics specialists are trained to fill all your needs by helping you at every step of your supply chain.
The SEAFRIGO group brands :
- SEAFRIGO LOGISTIQUE, temperature-controlled warehousing specialist
- SEADRY, sea shipping operator
- ETB TRANSPORTS, road transport in Europe
- SDSF, ambient and temperature-controlled warehousing (French West Indies)
- API TCX, container drayage specialist based in Le Havre
- SD’LOG, dry food warehousing expert
- MODE, Australian office offering a global set of services on the Oceanian continent
- FIRST AIRFRIGO, Air freight specialists (perishables, general cargo and live animals)
- EFIE, general air and sea cargo forwarder
- MAISON JAMEIN, General Cargo speciaist in the sea freight forwarder. Certified custom commissionner.
SEAFRIGO group is an independent family owned business specialized in logistics and international food transport. Our historical activity of fresh and frozen food warehousing started in 1976 in the port area of Le Havre.
With a great focus on customer service, SEAFRIGO widened its offer and expanded its range of activities over the years, providing food professionals a global and integrated logistics support.
Our diversification strategy has been followed by a fast internationalization to offer you the most adapted solutions to your import and export needs worldwide.
Our team is trained and available at any time to offer you the best answer to your logistics needs and constraints. We are commited to provide you a customized service and to adapt to the specificities of your requests.
The outstanding quality of our transport and logistics services is SEAFRIGO’s ultimate purpose. We constantly work to improve our offers, adapt our processes and kill complexity in an endless pursuit of the best efficiency for our customers.
We want to be present wherever our customers need us. In this context, we regularly expand our coverage by opening new offices and warehouses around the World.